- Hits: 3425
During March 2020, the partners of the project "Ukrainian quality assurance e.service for education" were identified.
Since NaUKMA has many years of experience in organizing, conducting, and summarizing the data of student surveys on the quality of teaching and learning (including in a modern online format), a model was built that can be recommended to other universities and scaled throughout the country.
The pilot project of the Independent Nationwide Research Portal for Quality Assurance in Higher Education ("Ukrainian quality assurance e.service for education") is currently being tested at 6 universities in Ukraine (including 2 displaced from the zone of temporary occupation):
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (Kyiv)
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (Kharkiv)
- Uzhhorod National University (Uzhhorod)
- Vasyl Stus Donetsk National University (Vinnytsia)
- Donetsk National Technical University (Pokrovsk, Donetsk Region)
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University (Mykolaiv)